Headway Clubhouse is always looking for prospective members. All member of Headway Clubhouse are linked to a Integrated Health Specialist through Crider Health Center. In order to be considered for membership we require that all prospective members must go through triage. Attached are the locations and hours for triage. meet basic program requirements, complete a referral form, come for a tour, and attend a full days orientation.
Basic qualifications for membership include:
- Individual must be at least 18 years of age
- Must hold an Axis I DX billable through Medicaid
- Must have Medicaid or be Medicaid eligible (if someone does not have Medicaid it must be approved through VP of Adult Services)
- If someone holds a Mild MR or MR DX additional information regarding level of functioning must be provided.
- Must be linked to an Integrated Health Specialist through Crider Health Center
For Triage Schedule and Locations Click Here